วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 25 Oct 2022
* For visa application, please go to the e-Visa website at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/.
** For instructions on how to apply for e-Visa, please view the Video User Manuals at https://thaievisa.go.th/video-user-manuals.
Since 1 November 2022, the Royal Thai Embassy in Athens has launched an online stickerless e-Visa platform which replaced the in-person and by-post visa application procedures in order to facilitate visa applicants.
For the list of countries and territories entitled for visa exemption and Visa on Arrival (VoA) to Thailand, please click HERE.
For the online application of Visa on Arrival (VoA), please click HERE.
Important Information for e-Visa Applicants
(For more information on the required documents of all visa types, please click HERE or download the file below)
1. Filling in the Application Form
1.1 Please ensure that all your details (name, surname, passport number, date of birth, etc.) are correct and your supporting documents are complete before submitting and paying for your application. Once submitted, the visa application cannot be amended and the visa fee is non-refundable.
1.2 When submitting an application, the spelling of your name must be exactly the same as your English name that appears on your passport. Special characters are not accepted.
1.3 MIDDLE NAME: If your English name on the passport does not have a middle name, please do not write the middle name in the application. You can LEAVE THIS FIELD BLANK and please do not write "-" or "N/A" in the application either.
The Embassy only has the authority to issue visa to applicants who have residency and are currently living in Greece, Malta and Serbia. Visa applications of those without residency and are not currently living in Greece, Malta and Serbia will be REJECTED. No refund is possible.
3.1 Please exercise extra caution in choosing the right TYPE OF PASSPORT and TRAVEL DOCUMENT. If you are not a government officer, DO NOT choose "Official/Service Passport"; instead, choose "Ordinary Passport."
3.2 The applicant's passport/travel document must have at least 6 month validity on the date of application.
4. Supporting Documents
4.1 The Biodata Page of your passport must be uploaded in jpeg format.
4.2 All other supporting documents must be uploaded in the formats of jpeg and pdf, as specified on the website. Please do not take and upload photos of the supporting documents from your mobile phone. If your documents contain more than 1 page, please upload them in pdf format.
4.3 If you apply for Tourist Visa, please submit a return ticket.
5. If there are mistakes in the application, for example, wrong spelling of names, wrong passport type, or wrong passport numbers, the application will be rejected. Applicants will be required to apply and pay again. No refund is possible.
6. The visa is valid for 3 months.You are required to enter Thailand within 3 months after the date when the visa is issued. Visa application earlier than 3 months before your trip will be rejected.
7. If you have a valid visa that is unused, you cannot apply for a second visa. The second visa application will be rejected.
8. The Embassy reserves the rights to request additional documents as necessary. In case you fail to submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date that the Embassy has sent out the request for additional documents, your visa application will be rejected.
9. Please apply for your visa in advance and plan your trip accordingly. The visa approval process will take approximately 7 business days, dependent on the accuracy of the application and supporting documents and the type of visa requested. You can monitor the status of your visa application by logging into your e-Visa account.
10. After the e-Visa application has been approved, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to applicants. You are kindly requested to print a copy of the confirmation e-mail in order to present to the airline and Thai immigration officials who carry out checks when travelling to Thailand.
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, 09.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00 hrs (except public holidays)